Friday, September 20, 2019

First Paintings on Pigment, a Coloring App

The coolest apps I downloaded after getting my new 2018 9.7” iPad with compatible Apple Pencil were Procreate for drawing, Notability for note-taking and Pigment for free-style coloring. Oh the fun I’ve had in the last few weeks with Pigment! Notability is great too, but Pigment has been so much fun that I have yet to use Procreate. Painting a pict before crashing at night or over the recent four-day weekend has been a chillaxing treat!

So following are some of the picts I’ve colored in my first month of wonderful (time-wasting) Pigment:





















By far my most popular painting!!!























Oh the fun I have had, and it's been great 
for learning more about color mixing!






1 comment:

  1. To perhaps an unspoken question, Pigment watermarks external downloads of the pictures of people who haven't subscribed to Pigment ($31/yr when I finally subscribed in Sept 2019, but now -- 6 months later -- I believe it's $59/yr). Obviously it's possible to still color without the Premium subscription, but Pigment does offer a lot more brushes and access to many premade color palettes and the color mixing wheel as well as the ability to upload pictures and paint of the blank canvas. It's just nice to know the options, so you can decide which coloring experience is more suitable for you, the general or the paid Premium.

    ReplyDelete